Monday, June 16, 2008
Getting Started
Well, since it has been a recent trend among the family to create family blogs, and seeing as the main household still hadn't created one yet, I figured that I was the only person on the computer enough to actually keep it semi-recent. I hope all you veteran bloggers aren't laughing at me right now. I'm talking about the people who make several posts a day and never miss a detail when they tell us the whole story of their family (a.k.a. Chelle). I'm sure I'll get better at this with experience... So just bear with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so excited, Cameron! I love it when family members start blogs. I'm happy to answer any questions you have and will comment on your posts as long as you comment on mine! :) Jessica is really good at it too... she can help you a lot.
Nice Cameron. We'll have to take lots of cool pics this week as we do all the fun stuff we have planned.
Post a Comment